Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Annoyed

I'm going to say this once since everyone is making such q big deal. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE GAY OR STRAIGHT IF YOU ARE SLOBBERING IN EACH OTHERS FACES IT'S GROSS! I don't care if you are gay I just don't want to hear details. If you tell me your gay I will be fine with it. Just like straight people I don't want to know what goes on in your bedroom and I don't want to see it out on the streets. If you hold hands time if you give your partner a peck fine. But more than that is too much PDA for anyone. There I said my peace. Frankly I don't care if the first openly public lesbian was elected. People talked shit on the men who married straight who then come out as gay. Why does one person get the glory but the others get fucked over? I am so sick of hearing about this topic. What pisses me off though is how people are intolerant of those who are against gays so people talk shit on those people. The thing is if those people are against it it does not necessarily mean those people are going to be rude. Just like the attack on Chik fil a. It's  unnecessary. So what they have different views get over it and move on. I also hate those who hate on women because they vote republican and say women should be raped for it. Where the fuck is the respect for women like me? So those on the left should be respected but those on the right should be disrespected? There is a lot of bullshit that goes on in the world and this is just a little taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment