Thursday, November 8, 2012

UN firearms treaty rant.

So there are rumors that Obama is going to sign a treaty with the UN that limits firearms deals. Notice I didn't say the USA. It's because a lot of Americans will not back this. I am sorry but if the USA doesn't get a say on how women are treated in Muslim countries then the UN has not right to mettle in our business regarding firearms.. what people don't realize is that some firearms deals that go on are illegal and are weapons that are either stolen, obtained illegally or provided to criminals by the federal government. THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT FOR FAST AND FURIOUS!! Did you know people are still dying at the hands of those weapons and was recently found in Columbia? Yup. So if anyone is to blame it is the open border policy aka amnesty and the federal government for handing legal weapons over to drug cartels. Some will argue that this treaty will not infringe on the rights of citizens and will only crack down on illegal firearms but I don't buy it. I am sure they will put some clause in there in fine print nobody can read that will infringe on our rights.

Sorry but I feel that citizens such as myself should not be punished for those of others. I have the right to own a firearm and to protect myself from those who illegally obtain a firearm to purposely kill people...

No comments:

Post a Comment